Monday, June 22, 2009

baby Rivas has a name!

Well, I thought we were going to have a hard time deciding on a name for little baby Rivas once we found out we are having a boy...but it didn't end up being tough at all! Last week, I sat down with a list of about 25 boys names that I had previously written down as names that I liked. I ended up immediately scratching off all but 2 or 3 of the names. Of the names that remained, there was one that Manny and I both agreed that we liked, thought would be a good name, and that met all of our criteria. Halleluiah! Soooooooooo..... baby Rivas will now be known to the world as:

Evan Manuel Rivas

...and we can't wait to see him!

2 comments:

angelalois said...

Great work!!! I good solid name. Congrats. We were afraid to tell people, because someone always knows someone with the name you like who used to pick their nose or make fun of them or something, so sometimes you get "opinions!" But I'm happy for you guys. We didn't know Wesley's name until 4+ hours after he was born!

Mary Lena said...

HEY! I LIKE that name!! My brother is named Evan. It's a great name!
Congrats! Can't wait to see him either :)